Legacy Stairs & Millwork was created to fill a void for a stair, rail and millwork company that could deliver the highest quality products and services all while being competitively cost conscious.
Our founder has worked in all aspects of the industry for over 30 years, with a vision to continue serving the housing & commercial industry and exceeding the expectations of the custom home builder, corporate developer, architect and homeowner. His standards of personal service and satisfaction are a core theme at Legacy Stairs & Millwork.
Some of the Legacy Stairs & Millwork advantages:
- Experience & Expertise – All of our staff have 10 or more years experience and our founder has over 30 years experience in the stair industry
- Extensive Product Line – Conventional, curved, elliptical, winder, spiral & custom staircases. Standard and specialty railings including all welded metal balustrades, cable rail systems & glass panels
- Showroom – Visit our extensive showroom to help you create the perfect stair and or railing system for you next project. With over 75 balusters & newels styles, multiple rail profiles & 15 full size stair and rail samples, your design possibilities are endless
- Free Written Quotes – Usually sent within two business days of field measuring
- Custom Capabilities – Custom balusters, newels & hand rail profiles as well as millwork are available
- Fast Measuring Response Time – Most jobs measured within 2-3 business days
- Fast Standard Stair Production Lead Time – Stairs ordered by noon Monday will usually be delivered the following Tuesday or Wednesday
- Free Stair Delivery – All stairs delivered to your jobsite on a Legacy Stairs truck
- Free Shop Drawings – Drawings are provided with all custom stair and/or rail orders when applicable (See examples)
- Professional Rail & Stair Installations – Installation of all rails and stairs (straight stairs as well)
- Safety Railings – Installation & removal an OSHA approved safety railing system
You can expect more from the leader in stairs, railings, millwork & safety railings for your next new home, renovation, commercial project or development.
We invite you to view our pictures page to see samples of our quality workmanship, or to gather ideas for your next project.
To request a quote or have any other questions answered, please use our contacts page to send us a message. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.